Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) unemployed youth to apply for HR Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Unemployed Learnership: Human Resources (Bonded for people with disabilities)
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department.
We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership, which are based Nationwide.
The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- A Grade 12 qualification is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- 1 Year work experience
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- South African citizens
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months learnership program
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment
- Ability to work in a pressurized working environment
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
How to Apply
Closing Date: 09 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.