Unilever Future Leaders Graduate Programme 2022 | APPLY NOW
At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you!
Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
- Completed 3 Year University Accounting degree in Management Accounting, Business Science(with Accounts 2 and Accounts 3)
- Completed 4 Year BTech Accounting Degree (NQF Level 7) in Management Accounting, CIMA Strategic Level, BTech Financial Accounting
- Honours level/4th year/CTA equivalent / Man-Acc post-graduate will be advantageous
- You will be required to complete the CIMA Program with Unilever
- Finance Data Scientists skills will be advantageous
How to Apply
Please make sure you check your “Junk mail” or “Spam mail” for feedback relating to your application.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Closing Date: Monday, 12 September, 2022 – 12:00.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!