Internships at Joburg City Theatres | APPLY NOW
Joburg City Theatres is contributing towards skills development by providing recent graduates an opportunity to intern at Joburg City Theatres
The Company is providing opportunities to gain work experience in the theatre environment.
Joburg City Theatres is therefore inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our internship programme.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor of Arts in Law (BA Law) or Bachelor of Laws
- Computer Literacy
- Document Management Skills
- Administration Skills
- Good proficiency in reporting writing
How to Apply
All applicants must be: between the ages of 18 -35 years and be a South Africa citizen.
Students who need Experiential Training. Studied at a recognized institution of higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 months internship contract.
An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R5 475.00 will be paid.
Opportunity Closing: Date Thursday, 22 September, 2022 – 12:00
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!