Citi Bank Internships 2022/2023 – APPLY NOW
Citi Investment Bank are committed to teaching you the ropes.
During your internship you will be assigned to the JHB Investment Banking team, where you’ll focus on financial analysis and business development.
Your time here will look something like this:
- Conduct research and analyze industry trends related to business development
- Build financial models, assess valuation and explore corporate finance solutions for big-picture financial analyses
- Participate in client development, including coordinating data with clients and assisting in presentation of new ideas to clients
- We encourage students from all degree disciplines to consider our opportunities.
- Studies in: Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Engineering subjects are beneficial but not essential
- A strong academic record at both Matric and university level is important
Skills and Competencies:
- You have knowledge of Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- You have advanced skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- You have relevant experience from previous internship(s)
- We look for highly motivated candidates with a strong work ethic, a positive and proactive mindset, and a firm desire to learn and succeed
- A keen interest in financial markets and current affairs is critical.
How to Apply
Applicants to attach their CV, Cover Letter, Update Academic History and ID Copy
Apply Online for the Citi Investment Bank: Internship Programme 2022 / 2023
Company : Citi
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 06 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!