Internet Service Providers’ Association (ISPA) invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for qualifications in a field of study related to ICT (Information and Communications Technology).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be 35 years old or younger
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in a field of study related to ICT (Information and Communications Technology) (postgraduate studies will not be funded)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa (University, TVET College, Private FET College, or higher educational institution)
- You must NOT be in receipt of any other bursary funding
- You must intend on following a career within the ISP (Internet Service Provider) sector
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online at: ISPA Bursary Application 2023
Note: you may save your application and login to return to it, but make sure that you submit your application before the deadline stipulated below.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- Full academic record, including most recent results (certified copy)
- Education background: details about your education, including school, higher institutions, qualifications, and year/s completed
- Name of institution where you will study and proposed course
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary (read our tips on how to write a motivational letter for your bursary application)
- Contactable references, including: name, contact details and relation to you (employer, teacher etc) (read our tips on getting an academic reference for your bursary application).
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.