The Agricultural Marketing Authority (AMA) is a statutory body under the Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Water, Fisheries and Rural Resettlement is established in terms of the Agricultural Marketing Authority Act (Chapter 1824).
AMA has a mandate to regulate, supervise, develop and administer the marketing of agricultural products.
The Authority is calling on all self-motivated and dynamic candidates to apply for the following positions that have arisen within the organisation.
You will get exposure you would expect from experienced mentors, supportive colleges and experts. You will find yourself supporting senior management on a range of exciting projects and you will be able to acquire professional, methodological and technical skills
Graduate Trainee – Information Communication Technology
- A Bachelor’s degree (2:1 and above) in IT/ Computer Science/ Information Systems.
- Not more than 3 years outside school following attainment of the qualification.
- Not older than 28 years as of December 2022.
Student on Attachment-Communications
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism
- Proficiency in photography and video editing
- Good communication, relationship building and networking skills
- Proficiency in managing digital platforms including use of social media
Student on Attachment – Procurement
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing and Supply Managenment
- High level of integrity, analytical and negotiating skills
- Sound knowledge of the public procurement laws and regulations
Student on Attachment-Compliance
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Legal/ Law Studies
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
Student on Attachment -Human Resources
- Studying towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management Psychology
- Sound knowledge of the national labour laws and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Terms and Conditions
Duration of Graduate Trainee Programme: 18 months
Duration of Student on Attachment Programmes: 12 months
Full-time, 8 hours per day
Send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using: GTIT; Student on Attachment Communications; Student on Attachment Procurement: Student on Attachment Compliance or Student on Attachment Human Resources, as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 9 September 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.