The Robben Island Museum (RIM) Graduate / Internship programme is structured work-based internship development programme focused on taking graduates from various Universities and University of Technologies through a structured work plan in order to expand their work experience.
The Graduate / Internship Programme is a two-year programme aimed towards attaining skills and experience from the workplace.
Fields of Study:
The programme offers opportunities to graduates that have qualified in any of the following disciplines.
- Internal Control,
- Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management,
- Business Administration/Management,
- Purchasing Management
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Customer Service,
- Public Relations
- Office Management
- Conservation / Environment
- Exhibitions / Audio Visual
- Archives / Library Science
- Education / Heritage
Successful candidates will enter into two years internship contract. The Graduates will enter into a contract with RIM and be placed within the relevant departments within the museum for the duration of the internship.
- RIM does not guarantee post-Internship employment to graduates that participate in the programme.
- All applications need to have completed University / University of Technology Diploma or Degree.
- Applicants must be unemployed graduates willing and available for the 24 months workplace experience at RIM.
How to Apply
To Apply Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by certified copies of your ID and qualification(s) as well as contactable & traceable referees, to: [email protected] (Please note your attachment should not exceed 10MB)
NB: If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Closing Date:
Company : Robben Island Museum
Location : South Africa
Closing date: 12 September 2022