The Department of Higher Education and Training is one of the departments of the South African government.
It oversees universities and other post-secondary education in South Africa. It was created in 2009 after the election of President Jacob Zuma, when the former Department of Education was divided.
The following vacancies have arisen at the department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 33 of 2022 issued on Friday, 02 September 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 33 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The Department’s vacancies are from page 35 to 49.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 19 September 2022, closing time: 16:00 hrs.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.