The mission of the Department of the National Treasury is to promote economic development, good governance, social progress and rising living standards through accountable, economic, efficient, equitable and sustainable management of South Africa’s public finances.
The National Treasury’s legislative mandate is also described in the Public Finance Management Act. The National Treasury is mandated to: promote government’s fiscal policy framework; coordinate macroeconomic policy and intergovernmental financial relations; manage the budget preparation process; facilitate the Division of Revenue Act, which provides for an equitable distribution of nationally raised revenue between national, provincial and local government; and monitor the implementation of provincial budgets.
As mandated by the executive and Parliament, the National Treasury will continue to support the optimal allocation and utilisation of financial resources in all spheres of government to reduce poverty and vulnerability among South Africa’s most marginalised.
The following vacancies have arisen at the department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 33 of 2022 issued on Friday, 02 September 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 33 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The Department’s vacancies are from page 64 to 82.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 16 September 2022, closing time: 12:00 am (midnight).
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.