Call Centre Learnerships at Clover SA Proprietary – STIPEND PAID | APPLY NOW
CLOVER S.A. PROPRIETARY LTD
CALLING NEW TALENT TO BE PART OF OUR CALL CENTRE LEARNERSHIP
Every year Clover presents an NQF4 Call Centre Operations Learnership for individuals who meets the prescribed criteria.
The successful applicants spend the duration of the learnership in the Call Centre, based at Constantia Park and will attend the classes as prescribed.
At the end of the period one will have achieved the NQF qualification and will have gained experience in a world class Call Centre.
- Matric (min 50% average) with Maths or Maths Literacy
- Matriculated in past five years (2017-2021)
- Currently unemployed
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Basic Computer literacy
- South African Citizen
- Learnership based in Gauteng
- Must be able to work at the Call Centre in Roodepoort: Constantia Park
- Stipend will be paid – However learners will be responsible for own accommodation and travelling
- Willingness to commit to a 12 month
- Learnership contract
- Must be available for pre-assessment
The Learnership commences on the 12th September 2022
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and Matric Certificate to: [email protected]
Closing date: 02 September 2022
If you haven’t received feedback after 2 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Persons with disabilities are welcome to apply.
Candidates with physical disabilities can be accommodated. Please read the documents attached below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!