Applications are invited for the Postal and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (POTRAZ) scholarships.
The POTRAZ Scholarship Program (PSP) is open to citizens of Zimbabwe with at least 15 Points at the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level (‘A’ Level), who have applied for, and have been accepted at a State university for an undergraduate degree program in a Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related discipline.
- Be Zimbabwe nationals
- Not hold dual citizenship
- Hold at least 15 points in STEM subjects at ‘A’ Level, earned at most 12 months before the application deadline date
- Not be a close relative of any POTRAZ employee.
On or before the Scholarship Application deadline date, have been admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year at a State university in Zimbabwe. A copy of the letter of admission must be submitted together with the application
How To Apply
Applications from students not admitted to a STEM-related program will only be considered for the Scholarship Program if the applicant has been accepted at a State university that does not offer studies in STEM-related disciplines.
NB: Apply before 23:59 Sunday 4 September 2022.
For more information about the Scholarship Program, visit the POTRAZ website: http://www.potraz.gov.zw
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.