We value hard work, commitment, and excellence and in these circumstances, we award a number of bursaries to law students.
Each application is considered on its own merit taking into account the following factors: academic excellence, financial need, and excellence in a field outside of one’s studies.
Qualification or study programme requirements
- The ideal candidate must have an aggregate of at least 63 %
- Must have less than a Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification
Applications for 2023 bursaries open June – 1 September 2022
We value hard work, commitment and excellence. In these circumstances, we award a number of bursaries to law students. Bursaries are awarded on an annual basis.
Applications for bursaries close on 1 September each year (in respect of bursaries for the following/next academic year).
To be considered for a bursary, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- be a citizen or permanent resident of South Africa;
- be enrolled as a full-time student at a South African university for the LLB degree (at undergraduate or postgraduate level)
How to Apply
Each year, the company awards bursaries to deserving students, within the Law faculty, for studies toward an Undergraduate or Postgraduate LLB qualification.
Closing Date: 01 Sep, 2022.