Actuarial Bursary Programme – Liberty Bursary 2023
Liberty offers Actuarial Science bursaries to full-time students from their second year of study.
A Liberty bursary covers tuition; accommodation, meals and a travel allowance (where applicable); support; networking opportunities and vacation work.
You will be guaranteed employment once you have completed your studies at university.
- Maintain continuous excellent academic performance in all modules in first year of study;
- Maintain an overall average above 60% and average 65% or more for mathematical and actuarial modules;
- Good leadership qualities and participation in extramural activities such as sports, debating societies, chess clubs and various olympiads, etc. is an added advantage; and
- South African citizen by birth or descent.
How to Apply
Apply for the Liberty Actuarial Bursary Programme
Closing Date: 31 Aug, 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!