2023 Risk Graduate Trainee Opportunities at Munich Re
Are you a recent graduate who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures?
Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal, and communications skills?
If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
- BCom Economics, Risk and/or Investment Management
- An excellent academic record (Average of 65% and above)
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and presentation (written and verbal)
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office 365 products – OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Groups, etc
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge seeker – studious and willing to learn new skills
- Flexibility – being a creative thinker
How to Apply
As a Graduate at Munich Re of Africa, you will be expected to:
- Take part in Soft Skills and Technical training
- Conduct day-to-day business unit-specific tasks
- Participate in team-specific tasks and deliverables
- Participate in cross-divisional project teams
- Participate in team and Company Business Projects (where applicable)
MUNICH RE WILL OFFER:
- Work/Life Balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 12-month extension)
Please attach your CV and transcripts when uploading your documents.
The program is based at our Head Office in Johannesburg.
Closing date: 30 September 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!