It’s that time of the year! We are looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s young graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape our world.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12-month fixed term contract that provides work experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme.
It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field while earning an income.
This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise.
The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
Start dates are 1 February and 1 March 2023.
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- South African Citizen by Birth
- Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
- Must be 26 years old or younger.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification
- A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems/Information Technology
How to Apply
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
Applications close on 31 August 2022
Opportunity Closing Date
Wednesday, 31 August, 2022 – 12:00