South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) invites suitably qualified persons to apply for Airports & Airlines Inspector Internship Programme 2023.
The South African Civil Aviation Authority is the civil aviation authority of South Africa, overseeing civil aviation and governing investigations of aviation accidents and incidents.
It is headquartered in the Ikhaya Lokundiza Building 16 in Waterfall Park, Midrand, near Johannesburg.
Trainee Airports and Airlines Inspector
The trainee will be trained to monitor the implementation of the National Aviation Security Plan (NASP) and other related Civil Aviation Regulations (CARs) in compliance with the ICAO SARPs
To contribute to the promotion of Aviation Security and strengthening of the national aviation security system.
- National Diploma or NQF 6 Qualification and
- Basic Aviation Security Certificate
- Ideal Qualification
- National Diploma in Security Risk Management or Quality Management
- 2 Years Aviation experience
How to Apply
Applications to be submitted to Recruitment@caa.co.za using the titles as indicated above in the subject line.
Internship Location: Midrand, Gauteng
Closing Date: 06 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.