The Department of Health is the executive department of the national government that is assigned to oversee healthcare in South Africa.
The following vacancies have arisen at the department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 32 of 2022 issued on 26 August 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
All short-listed candidates for SMS posts and Non-OSD Technical posts remunerated at SMS levels will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department.
Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency-based assessments).
The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency assessment batteries. Applications should be submitted on the new Z83 form obtainable from any Public Service department and should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed). The Z83 must be fully completed (all sections), failure to complete or disclose all information will automatically disqualify the applicant.
Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualification and other relevant documents on application. Certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents will be requested prior to final selection phase. Applications should be on one PDF format. Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts. The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures.
Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful.
The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 32 of 2022, CLICK HERE. Department of Health vacancies are from page 24 to 68.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 19 September 2022, closing time: 12:00 mid-day.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.