HHO Bursary Application 2022/ 2023 – APPLY BY 31 AUGUST
HHO invites qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
The HHO bursary scheme is aimed at contributing to the national skills development of the
country while at the same time providing the company with a link to technically competent
HHO hereby invite suitable candidates to apply for a Bursary for the 2023 Academic year.
The bursary will cover the following:
- Funding is for full-time undergraduate studies and will cover registration and tuition
- The bursary also includes a book allowance of R2000 per semester.
- Accommodation and travel costs will not be covered by the bursary but can be considered in special circumstances.
- The continued bursary support for successful applicants will be dependent on the recipient’s academic success and will be at the discretion of the company.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry requirements before applying:
- Be a South African citizen;
- Previously disadvantaged student;
- Currently in your second year of study;
- You must not be receiving funding from NSFAS or any other company;
- Good results for subjects in your current year of study or previous year, whichever results is available at the time of submitting your application.
How to Apply
Download and complete the HHO Bursary Application Form 2022/ 2023 (.pdf)
Applications can be submitted to [email protected] along with a copy of latest available
results and copy of your ID.
Bursary online application closing date is 31 August 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!