The Eastern Cape Department of Education internship programme provides an opportunity for graduates to gain the necessary application skills, as well as “hands on work” experience in their field of specialization.
The interns will be placed in all 12 ECDoE district offices across the Province and head Office.
Social Worker Internship Programme x 27
- B Degree Social Work
Research Internship x 15
- PhD/Master’s degree
- Registered for a PhD (Proof of registration to be attached)
- Good analytical skills and computer skills
- Research experience (academic related/work related)
How to Apply
Participants who have previously benefitted from an internship programme.
CLICK HERE Social-Work-Advert.pdf
CLICK HERE RESEARCH-INTERNS-ADVERT.pdf
CLICK HERE z83-Form.pdf
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 26 August, 2022 – 12:00.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.