NMG invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
The NMG Learnership is a work-based learning program that offers successful students an Inseta approved NQF4 level registered qualification. NMG is persistent in our efforts to positively contribute towards the upskilling of youth.
The NMG Learnership program will afford you a 12-month fixed term contract to build your workplace skillset, whilst you are concurrently attaining the qualification.
Locations: Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban
What are the benefits of NMG Learnership?
- Better employment opportunities after completing the learnership.
- A fixed–term employment contract for the duration of the learnership.
- Development of your ability to perform on the job.
- A nationally recognized qualification that is relevant to the insurance and finance sector.
- A learner allowance for the duration of the learnership.
- Matriculated between 2019 and 2022.
- Attained a pass rate of level 4 or above in English.
- Attain a pass rate of level 4 or above in Pure Math or a level 5 and above in Math Literacy.
- Attain a pass rate of level 4 or above in Accounting or Business Economics.
How to apply
Attach the following documents in your application:
- ID copy
- Grade 12 / Matric certificate
Send your applications to: [email protected] (Indidate “2023 NMG Learnership” in the subject line of your email).
Closing Date: 24 August 2022