KwaZulu-Natal Liquor Authority Graduate Internship 2022/2023 | APPLY NOW
KwaZulu-Natal Liquor Authority invites unemployed to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Internship Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The KwaZulu-Natal Liquor Authority offers unemployment graduates residing in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal an opportunity to apply for an internship in order to gain work related experience. The internship will run for a period of Twelve (12) months.
- Must be a Graduate in the Specific Field below.
- Must be between the ages 18 to 35 years old,
- Must have no working experience.
- Public Relations
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Covering letter or motivation letter, stating why you should be considered for the Internship Programme within the Entity.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of your ID and all qualifications obtained,
- Proof of residence.
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply and clearly state the nature of disability.
How to apply
Application letter, together with comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications must be Posted to P.O. Box 2585 Durban 4000, Human Resources Department: Attention Mr Simphiwe Khumalo or hand delivered to 1st Floor, Marine Building, 22 Dorothy Nyembe Street, Durban, 4000
CLOSING DATE: 01 September 2022 at 16:00.
Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted. Correspondences is limited to successful candidates only. Kindly note that should you not be contacted within the 30 days of application regard your application as unsuccessful.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!