Schweppes Zimbabwe Apprentices Intake 2022 | APPLY NOW
Schweppes Zimbabwe Limited is a manufacturer and distributor of non-carbonated, still beverages under licence from The Coca-Cola Company.
The product portfolio currently includes cordials, fruit juices, bottled water and flavoured drinks. These products are marketed under well renowned brand names; Mazoe, Minute Maid, Schweppes Water and Ripe ‘n’ Ready. The company currently has six operational sites These are Harare, Bulawayo, Chinhoyi, Kwekwe, Mutare and Masvingo.
The operations in Kwekwe, Chinhoyi, Masvingo and Mutare are depots with warehouse and distribution services. Manufacturing is undertaken at the two branches, Harare and Bulawayo. The head office is based at the Harare branch site.
The branches have warehousing and distribution facilities from which they also supply the depots.
The following vacancy has arisen at Schweppes Zimbabwe Limited:
Apprenticeship training program ( Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation and Control, Refrigeration and Control)
Who can apply?
- 22 years and below
- 5 O-Level passes including Mathematics and English Language
- At least 2 A-Level passes for candidates interested in Instrumentation and Control
- Clearance letter from the apprenticeship board
- A provisional license or valid drivers license an added advantage
How to apply
Submit applications by email to: [email protected]
Deadline: 30 August 2022
Refer to the advert banner below for further details.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!