KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health Traineeship 2023 | APPLY NOW
KwaZulu-Natal Department of Health invites qualifying student to apply for Nursing Traineeship / Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
The purpose of the Diploma in Nursing Programme is to develop a generalist nurse who can demonstrate focused knowledge and skills in general nursing.
- National Senior Certificate: Diploma Pass and above
- Minimum: 25 points
- English L4
- Home Language / First Additional Language L3
- Mathematics L3 / Mathematics Literacy L4
- Life Science / Physical Science L4
- Life Orientation L4
- Any other 2 subjects
How to apply
Documents to be uploaded with your online application:
- copy of matric certificate and identity document.
- Proof of residence or affidavit.
- All copies of highest qualifications.
- A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of Oath, clearly indicating that you are unemployed and have not previously benefited from the Department of Health bursary system at the KZN College of Nursing
- All certificates and addresses will be verified for authenticity.
- Due to the large number of applications expected; only successful applicants will be notified.
- No registered mail will be accepted.
Closing Date: 31 August 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!