We are looking for passionate and talented graduates, who share our vision for helping our customers with their most urgent business needs, and we are recruiting for 3 career tracks that make up our team: Strategy & Transformation, Performance Analytics and Business Experimentation.
Position Title: Mastercard Graduate Launch Program 2023 – Associate Consultant, Advisors
As an Associate Consultant, you will:
- Work on small teams to solve our clients’ most challenging strategic problems.
- Collaborate with motivated peers who are passionate about what they do.
- Build strong relationships with clients to understand their business needs, find strategic solutions and guide impactful decisions.
- Grow your career by receiving hands-on mentorship from an experienced management team.
- Have an immediate opportunity for meaningful contributions, increased responsibility, leadership roles, and professional advancement.
- Collaborate with colleagues across different areas of the organization and quickly gain exposure to business development, account management, and product management.
- Receive extensive training focusing on helping you build your core consulting skill set.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree (completed or in final year)
- Outstanding record of academic achievement
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
Skills and Competencies
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Experience using data analysis or querying tools, e.g., SQL, SAS, Excel or Tableau is an asset, particularly for Performance Analytics or Business Experimentation tracks.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office languages.
How to Apply
Apply For Mastercard: Graduate Internships 2022 / 2023
Company : Mastercard
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Date listed: 07 August 2022