Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Administration services provide information on members’ pensions through various communications channels:
- Maintains your personal and contribution records;
- Administers your pension should you choose to defer your pension;
- It processes your claims when you retire, resign and in the event of ill-health or death;
- Safeguards and administers funds that are due to your beneficiaries and dependants in the event of your passing; and
- It ensures legal compliance and compliance with corporate governance guidelines in the administration of your pension fund.
- It allocates pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that your pension is growing.
- Formulates an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, and beneficiaries;
- Manages the risks of investing to protect members and pensioners’ interests; and
- Formulates a socially responsible investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience.
Did you study in the following fields?
- Human Capital
- Business Administration
- Company Secretariat
- Internal Audit
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
How to Apply
Internship Location: Bryanston, Gauteng.
Closing Date: 22 August 2022.