Knysna Municipality Internship 2022 – 2023 | APPLY NOW
Knysna Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Knysna Municipality aims to enhance the employability of unemployed youth and strive to build human capital and grow its own skills base.
The Knysna Municipality hereby invites unemployed youth for in need of a qualification and unemployed youth who are interested in a Municipal career, to apply for a learnership in the undermentioned Qualifications.
The duration of the Internship will be for a period of 12 months.
The programme is targeting applicants with no prior work experience\exposure and applicants who have not previously participated in an Internship.
- LLB Degree x 1 (Legal Services)
- National Diploma: Public Relations & Communications x1 (Communications)
Applicants must be permanent residents within the Greater Knysna Municipal area and must be South African citizens. Applicants from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
A Stipend of R 7 324.24 per month is applicable.
How to Apply
To apply please forward a detailed CV with certified copies of academic records to Human Resources, PO Box 21, Knysna, 6570, or e-mailed to [email protected]
Closing Date: 03 AUGUST 2022.
Internship Location: Knysna, Western Cape
Closing Date: 03 August 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!