McKinsey Africa Immersion Bootcamp 2022 in Johannesburg | APPLY TO ATTEND
We invite 2nd year students who are passionate about consulting or just curious to learn more about it, to apply to join our McKinsey Immersion Bootcamp 2022 event to develop your consulting toolkit, and to learn more about the work we do.
During this informative 2 day session, you will have the opportunity to learn more about what consulting is about, understand the type of work McKinsey is doing in South Africa and the continent, have an overview of our graduate program and internships but also network and exchange with our consultants.
McKinsey & Company is a global management consulting firm with six offices across Africa – Johannesburg, Lagos, Luanda, Casablanca, Nairobi, Addis Ababa.
Our Johannesburg office was established in 1995 and has ~80 Consultants working across the whole continent. We have conducted over 1800 engagements in South Africa and have 10 nationalities represented among our Johannesburg office colleagues.
We serve many leading African organizations across sectors including energy and materials, financial services, consumer goods and retail, telecommunications, infrastructure and logistics, as well as the public and social sectors.
We also play an important role in building capabilities and creating African leaders — both in our clients’ organizations and in our own.
9 to 11 September
We welcome 2nd year students from various academic backgrounds interested in pursuing an exciting career in consulting and passionate about working in Africa, undergraduates and post-graduates. This event is non-evaluative, It is an opportunity for you to learn more about working with McKinsey in Africa.
How to apply
To be considered to attend the McKinsey Immersion Bootcamp, we ask that you submit the following:
Your CV in English (2 pages maximum). Your CV should include details of your education, work experience, extracurricular activities and achievements.
Application Deadline : 25 August 2022
What to expect
- Interact with McKinsey leaders as they talk about their professional journeys, personal experiences, and expertise
- Learn about the potential opportunities offered in our office
- Meet people, network and connect with our consultants
- Tips and tricks when preparing for your interviews
- Find out about our recruitment process
Those selected to attend will be notified two weeks before the event.
To apply, CLICK HERE.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!