Hollywood Foundation invites students to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within these fields (Undergraduate: National Certificates, Diploma’s, Degrees and Postgraduate studies):
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Human Resources
- LLB / Legal
- Media and Communications
- Supply Chain & Logistics
The bursary may provide full or partial cover for study-related expenses – the amount of cover will depend on the candidates field of study and their academic results.
The bursary will cover 1 year of study at a time – students can reapply for funding each year.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete assessments and attend interviews before final selection is made.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric or be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification that is 12 months or longer
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a tertiary institution that is registered with the DHET in South Africa
- You must be achieved a minimum overall average of 65% in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must be achieved a minimum result of 65% per subject in Matric, if currently in Matric
- You must be achieved a minimum overall average of 60% at tertiary level, if currently at tertiary level
- Preference will be given to students who reside close to the tertiary institution they have applied to study at
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online at: Hollywood Foundation Bursary Application 2022
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proforma invoice from your institution (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of address.
Bursary Application Closing date is 31 August 2022