Mr Price JumpStart Retail Frontline Jobs 2022 | APPLY NOW
Want to learn sought-after industry skills and gain work experience for a career in retail?
The JumpStart Retail Frontline Programme upskills youth to become workplace ready for starter and entry-level retail positions in stores.
While a job isn’t guaranteed, you can gain credible work readiness experience that retail employers are looking for if successful.
Applications for 2022 are currently open.
Do you meet the requirements?
- 18-33 years old
- Unemployed South African citizen
- No criminal record
- COVID-19 vaccine certificate
What you’ll gain
- Certificates to add to your CV
- Valuable life skills
- Work experience in a retail store
- Become workplace ready for entry-level retail positions
Before you apply, please note
- The COVID-19 vaccine is a mandatory safety requirement. It is required in order to be accepted by this programme and to gain employment at our employer partners.
Start your journey
Get started by clicking: Apply here
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!