First National Bank (FNB) Graduate Traineeship Programme 2022 – 2023 | APPLY
First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Programme 2022 / 2023.
Experience and qualifications
- Only Applicable to South African citizens
- Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
How to apply
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 21 August 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!