Continental AG, commonly known as Continental or colloquially as Conti, is a German multinational automotive parts manufacturing company specializing in brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, powertrain and chassis components, tachographs, tires and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications – from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles.
Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Applications are invited from South African graduates for the Graduate In Training (GIT) Programme, a 11 month development programme starting 01 Feb 2023.
GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes.
GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain first hand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
At Continental, each of us take personal ownership for creating an inclusive culture. Our behaviours and personal contribution drive a culture of connectedness and we encourage an environment in which our people share their perspectives courageously to drive operational excellence.
With us, everyone has an equal opportunity to grow, develop and live into their professional potential. Come and work for us and let your ideas shape the future!
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition GIT’s will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts.
After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a full time permanent position.
- A minimum of a Diploma / Degree in:
- Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics.
- Polymer / Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering
- Computer Science, Information Technology Networking, IT Infrastructure
- Operations Management / Industrial Engineering
- Need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office – programs
- Team player
- High self motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
For further information and to apply, CLICK HERE.