Nmbrs Chartered Accountant Traineeship 2022 (x10 posts) | APPLY NOW
Nmbrs is looking for 10 aspiring CA’s to train in their 3-year Audit Trainee Programme. You will need a minimum of a Commerce Degree, Advanced Diploma or NQF level 7 qualification. Applications close soon so get to applying!
Are you a commerce graduate with big career aspirations? Have you ever considered becoming a Chartered Accountant but took a different path?
nmbrs invites top achieving commerce graduates to join an exclusive programme designed to catalyse their careers and qualify as a Chartered Accountant.
- Bursary for a bridging programme + CTA
- Based in Gauteng, Potchefstroom, Bloemfontein, or Klerksdorp
- 3-year Audit Trainee Programme
- Earn a stipend of R5 000 – R10 000 per month
- 10 Positions Available
In order to qualify for this programme, you will need:
- An appropriate Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification at NQF level 7
- Financial Accounting up to at least 2nd-year level (NQF level 6)
How to Apply
Click here to apply.
You will need to upload these documents BEFORE you can complete your application.
You can do this via your profile over here.
- South African ID
- Latest academic transcript
- 30 second voicenote
Closing Date: Friday, 29 July, 2022 – 12:00.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!