Nmbrs is looking for 10 aspiring CA’s to train in their 3-year Audit Trainee Programme. You will need a minimum of a Commerce Degree, Advanced Diploma or NQF level 7 qualification. Applications close soon so get to applying!
Are you a commerce graduate with big career aspirations? Have you ever considered becoming a Chartered Accountant but took a different path?
nmbrs invites top achieving commerce graduates to join an exclusive programme designed to catalyse their careers and qualify as a Chartered Accountant.
- Bursary for a bridging programme + CTA
- Based in Gauteng, Potchefstroom, Bloemfontein, or Klerksdorp
- 3-year Audit Trainee Programme
- Earn a stipend of R5 000 – R10 000 per month
- 10 Positions Available
In order to qualify for this programme, you will need:
- An appropriate Bachelor of Commerce Degree, Advanced Diploma or equivalent qualification at NQF level 7
- Financial Accounting up to at least 2nd-year level (NQF level 6)
How to Apply
You will need to upload these documents BEFORE you can complete your application.
You can do this via your profile over here.
- South African ID
- Latest academic transcript
- 30 second voicenote
Closing Date: Friday, 29 July, 2022 – 12:00.