The Department of Justice and Constitutional Development is the justice department of the South African government.
The following vacancies have arisen at the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 26 of 2022 issued on 15 July 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 26 of 2022, CLICK HERE. You will find jobs for the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development on pages 38 – 44 of the document.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 01 August 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.