Limpopo Department of Agriculture Graduate Trainee Programme 2022-23 | APPLY NOW
Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 / 2023.
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend as follows:
- Diploma, Degree and Honours degree: R 5 728.54 per month
- Master’s Degree: R 7 072.19 per month
- Doctoral Degree: R 8 741.51 per month
LIMPOPO PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT: LIMPOPO DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT CIRCULAR NO 23 OF 2022
Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets.
Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development invites applications for graduate internship programme for a fixed term period of twenty (24) months that are currently existing throughout the province as outlined on the attached “Annexure A”.
Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The contents of this circular must be brought to the attention of all employees within your departments.
figure class=”wp-block-image size-full”>
- A relevant qualification in the fields of study (disciplines) as mentioned above.
- Applicants should be unemployed and between the age of 18 and 35.
- Should have never participated in the Graduate Internship or any other similar programme before in any government department. During appointment if it is discovered that you have participated in the programme before, you will then be disqualified.
- South African citizenship.
- Limpopo residents to receive preferential consideration.
- Readiness to be placed anywhere in the province as may be deployed by the department.
- Applicants who have completed their qualification in 2022 and are waiting for their formal qualifications must provide the confirmation letter and an endorsed academic record from their institution.
- Successful applicants will enter into a twenty-four (24) months term contract with the Limpopo Department of Agriculture and Rural Development.
How to apply
Applications for Head Office, Tompi Seleka and Madzivhandila Agricultural Colleges, Mara and Towoomba Research Stations should be forwarded to Head Office at the address below:
The Head of Department Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Private Bag x9487
OR Handed in at Office 48, Temo Towers, Floor 2 at 67169 Biccard Street POLOKWANE 0699
Closing Date: 29 July 2022
Download Advert for full details
Enquiries: Mr. Mabula NJ and Ms. Mothapo RL Telephone Number: 015 294 3000
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!