CIMAS (Zimbabwe) Internships 2022 for 3rd-Year Students | APPLY NOW
Cimas has been Zimbabwe’s leading medical aid society for over 75 years now, preferred by corporates and families since 1945.
As a medical aid that has stood the test of time, all their members are reassured through the trust and security of being looked after by a society that is professional, approachable and above all, a society whose primary care and concern is for its members.
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified students to apply for industrial attachment at our organization.
Students from the following disciplines are encouraged to apply
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & Transport Management
- Business Management
- Forensic Auditing
- 3rd Year of Study in the above-mentioned disciplines or similar
- Competitive academic record
- Candidates should be from a reputable institution
- Applicants should possess a great work ethic and display a zeal to learn
How to Apply
If you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your application including any relevant experience you may have and an updated copy of your academic transcript.
This application must also be accompanied by an Application for Attachment Letter from the Prerequisite Institution.