Cimas is a Medical Service Provider that offers modern health solutions for members, including Medical Aid, International Travel Insurance, Primary Healthcare and Laboratory Services.
Their aim is for our members to live longer healthier lives with Cimas as their lifelong health partner.
The Group wishes to invite applications from suitably qualified Individuals to join our Graduate Traineeship Program.
- Individuals from the following disciplines are encouraged to apply
- Human Resources
- Data Analytics
- Procurement & Supply Chain Management
- Logistics & Transport Management
- Business Management
- Forensic Auditing
- Must have an undergraduate degree in the above-mentioned disciplines from a reputable institution
- Must possess a competitive academic record
- Volunteer work and any other relevant experience will act as an added advantage
- Applicants should possess a great work ethic and display a zeal to learn
How to Apply
If you meet the stipulated requirements, please submit your application along with certified copies of your academic qualifications to [email protected]
Alternatively, being the application by clicking ☛https://lnkd.in/gHMsG2cE .
Applications to arrive no later than Tuesday the 26th of July 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.