Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
New jobs at the Government Communication and Information System | APPLY NOW
The Government Communication and Information System (GCIS) exists to deliver effective strategic government communication; set and influence adherence to standards and coherence of message and proactively communicate with the public about government policies, plans, programmes and achievements
The department also:
- provides professional services
- sets and influences adherence to standards for an effective government communication system
- drives coherent government messaging
- proactively communicates with the public about government policies, plans programmes and achievements.
Its vision is to be the pulse of communication excellence in government.
The following vacancies have arisen at the Government Communication and Information System department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 26 of 2022 issued on 15 July 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.