The Department of Home Affairs is a department of the South African government.
The Department of Home Affairs offers a multitude of services to the citizens of South Africa, as well as foreigners who wish to visit, work or stay in South Africa. The Department’s core functions are:
- Maintaining the National Population Register (NPR)
- Managing the birth, marriage and death records
- Determining and granting citizenship
- Issuing travel documents and passports
- Issuing identity documents (ID)
Regards immigration, the department’s services are:
- Administering admissions into the country
- Determining the residency status of foreigners and issuing permits thereof
- Custodianship of refugee affairs
- Policy directives
The following vacancies have arisen at the Home Affairs department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 26 of 2022 issued on 15 July 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 26 of 2022, CLICK HERE. You will find jobs for the Home Affairs department on pages 32 – 35 of the document.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 29 July 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.