New jobs at the Department of Forestry | APPLY BY 1 AUGUST
The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) is one of the departments of the South African government. It is responsible for protecting, conserving and improving the South African environment and natural resources.
The Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) was renamed on 1 April 2021, from the previous Department of Environment, Forestry and Fisheries (DEFF).
The DFFE mandated to give effect to the right of citizens to an environment that is not harmful to their health or well-being, and to have the environment protected for the benefit of present and future generations.
To this end, the Department provides leadership in environmental management, conservation and protection towards sustainability for the benefit of South Africans and the global community.
The following vacancies have arisen at the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE). The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 26 of 2022 issued on 15 July 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 26 of 2022, CLICK HERE. You will find jobs for the Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment (DFFE) on pages 18 – 19 of the document.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 01 August 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!