The Department of Employment and Labour is the unit of the South African government responsible for matters related to employment, including industrial relations, job creation, unemployment insurance and occupational health and safety.
The Department of Employment and Labour will play a significant role in reducing unemployment, poverty and inequality through a set of policies and programmes developed in consultation with social partners, which are aimed at:
- Improved economic efficiency and productivity
- Employment creation
- Sound labour relations
- Eliminating inequality and discrimination in the workplace
- Alleviating poverty in employment
The mission of the department is to regulate the South Africa labour market for a sustainable economy through:
- Appropriate legislation and regulations
- Inspection, compliance monitoring and enforcement
- Protection of human rights
- Provision of Employment Services
- Promoting equity
- Social and income protection
- Social dialogue.
The following vacancies have arisen at the Civilian Secretariat for Police Service department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 26 of 2022 issued on 15 July 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 26 of 2022, CLICK HERE. You will find jobs for the Department of Employment and Labour on pages 14 – 17 of the document.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 29 July 2022 at 16:00 HRS.