The Government Printing Works (GPW) has a long history of manufacturing security printed matter, such as passports and visas, and related publishing, production and dissemination services of the highest quality for government institutions.
Today, it ranks as one of the most progressive security printing specialists in Africa, boasting a high-tech production plant with world leading equipment.
The following vacancies have arisen at the Government Printing Works department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 26 of 2022 issued on 15 July 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 26 of 2022, CLICK HERE. You will find jobs for the Government Printing Works department on pages 22 – 27 of the document.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 01 August 2022.