Black Women in Science (BWIS) Fellowship 2022 | APPLY NOW
Black Women in Science (BWIS) is an emerging researchers programme that aims to encourage women participation in STEM careers, technology, mentoring and education.
They do so by approaching the career of a scientist in a trans and inter-disciplinary manner. This meaning they aim to expose and contribute to the quality of science graduates entering the professional, business and academic sectors.
- You will be the first to know about all events, training courses and opportunities
- Admission into BWIS training courses
- Exclusive access to secret “BWIS Members Only” Facebook Network for you to connect and communicate with each other
- You get the opportunity to join events/programs affiliated to BWIS
- Open to 3rd year and post-graduate students in a tertiary institution;
- Open to professionals with science-based occupations;
- Must be a Female;
- Must possess a higher education qualification in a scientific discipline;
- Must attend at least 80% BWIS training courses/events;
- Must be prepared to volunteer within the organisation if required;
- Must be prepared to participate in mentorship initiatives.
How To Apply
The 2022 Fellowship workshops will be conducted face to face/in person observing all COVID-19 regulations. If your application is successful, you will be shortlisted and receive a notification via email.
For more information, visit BWIS Fellowship
Application Deadline: Unspecified
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!