Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
Latest new jobs at Department of Agriculture | APPLY BY 29 JULY 2022
The Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development is a department of the Government of South Africa created in June 2019 by the merger of the agriculture functions of the former Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries with the Department of Rural Development and Land Reform.
The mission of the department is to accelerate land reform, catalyse rural development and improve agricultural production to stimulate economic development and food security through :
- transformed land ownership patterns
- agrarian reform
- implementation of an effective land administration system
- sustainable livelihoods
- innovative sustainable agriculture
- promotion of access to opportunities for youth, women and other vulnerable groups
- integrated rural development
The following vacancies have arisen at the department. This is contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 26 of 2022 issued on 15 July 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies, Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 29 July 2022.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To download and view the latest advertised jobs from the Department of Agriculture, Land Reform and Rural Development, CLICK HERE.
- To view entire Circular 26 of 2022, CLICK HERE.