Africa Exploration Mining Graduate Trainee Programme 2022-23 | APPLY NOW
African Exploration Mining and Finance Corporation (SOC) Ltd (“AEMFC”) is the State-owned mining company established to secure South Africa’s energy supply primarily through the mining and supply of coal for the generation of electricity, as well as securing other resources that will provide energy for the future, including key minerals for beneficiation in the energy and steel value chain.
AEMFC is currently a subsidiary of the CEF (SOC) Ltd. with its Head Office in Sandton, Johannesburg.
AEMFC is a growing company, currently operating its first mine since 2011 near Ogies, Mpumalanga.
The company is managed by dynamic young talent who are carrying out the State vision with pride and who firmly believe that a sustainable entity can only thrive to deliver its mandate if anchored by sensible business principles, excellent human resources and sound financial discipline on which it is building to achieve the mandated returns for the country.
EXTERNAL ADVERT POSITION : GRADUATE POSITIONS
AEMFC is launching its Graduate Programme for the 2022/23 fiscal year and is inviting suitable candidates to submit their applications. The programme will run for a 24-month period.
During this period, the graduates will perform varied tasks which may include but not limited to research, analysis, administration, process and project work. Work related training will be provided.
Applicants must be Graduates in the following fields of Study:
– Mechanical Engineering
– Electrical Engineering
– Human Resources/Employee Relations Management
– Financial Management/Accounting
– Environmental Management
– Safety Management
– Mining Engineering
– Community/Stakeholder Management
– Mine Survey
– Information Technology
Applicants must have the following qualifications and skills:
1. Minimum of N6/ National Diploma or Degree in the above-mentioned field of study
2. Computer literacy
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work effectively within a diverse and multi-disciplinary environment.
NB!! All applications must be accompanied by a CV, certified ID and certified copy of
qualifications, proof of residence and a letter of motivation.
The closing date for the above positions is: 22 July 2022.
How to apply
Please submit a detailed CV with certified copies of your qualifications to: [email protected].
Refer to the attachment for more details.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!