By RCL Foods
Our Management Trainee Programme offers exceptional development opportunities to self-motivated, talented individuals that enables them to achieve their career ambitions!
Through a fast-paced, accelerated learning environment, Management Trainees are empowered with the development, experience and mentorship needed to take them to leadership levels within RCL FOODS.
Our aggressive fast track development programme forms an integral part of building our future RCL FOODS leadership pipeline, by preparing graduates to take on leadership roles within 4 to 5 years.
- Meaningful work experience that forms the foundation of your career.
- Coached by senior leaders to gain insights into a strategic thinking and career advice.
- Planned rotations to ensure you obtain the right blend of experience to get you ready for that leadership role.
- Structured development plans that keeps you clear on what skills and competencies you need to develop throughout your journey as a Management Trainee.
P.S. A CAREER, not just a job!
Depending on business needs, Management Trainee opportunities are offered across our business in a variety of locations, exposing individuals to the diverse world of a leading fast-moving consumer goods company.
RCL FOODS has a culture built on openness and transparency which gives Management Trainees the opportunity to discover their purpose and unlock their potential by understanding their strengths and building their talents.
We need Management Trainees who will be More Brave, More Curious and More Open while having More Fun!
How to apply
The closing date for this opportunity is 31 August 2022.
For further details about this opportunity including how to apply, visit https://rclfoods.com/management-trainees/
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.