21st Century Life are industry leaders in personalised and dignified funerals and financial services. They pride themselves in providing affordable, world-class services to Africans from all walks of life.
Established in 1998 in Mpumalanga, South Africa, they’ve been serving the community for more than two decades.
21st Century Life invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 to 2023.
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are offering an exiting opportunity for young aspiring individuals to participate in our internship programme. If you are looking to work with an exceptional team, and you have a passion for insurance, we would like to meet you. We are looking for highly target driven individuals to represent our business in the industry.
Interested candidates should:
- Be unemployed (have no form of employment, business ownership etc,
- Be between the age of 18 and 28.
- Have a valid South African ID.
- Have a matric. Additional studies will be beneficial.
- Enjoy meeting new people, travelling and be willing and eager to learn.
- Be energetic. hard working and friendly.
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their CV. cover letter and supporting documents (1.e. matric certificate, ID. other certificates) to [email protected].
Applications close on 31 July 2022.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.