Web3 Africa Women Fellowship 2022 | APPLY
Web3 Africa Women Fellowship is a program for young African women who are undergraduates and recent graduates of tertiary institutions in Africa.
WAW Fellowship seeks to develop the next generation of African women leaders in frontier tech by providing entry-level opportunities to learn and build competencies for the emerging virtual economy.
Each year, we will select a pool of stellar young women from across the continent, who have keen interest in pursuing careers and becoming contributors, creators and builders in Web3.
Below are some of the benefits of the program:
– Paid on-site internship with Earn Games in Dubai for 2 best applicants
– Stipend of $300 per month
– Learning paths: Web3 programming and tools, NFT Trading and tokenomics, Content creation, design and promotion.
– Learn critical soft skills for the future
– Access to job opportunities
– Belong to a global community
Below are the eligibility requirements:
– Ages between 18 – 30
– Fast learner, with keen interest in Web 3 and Creator Economy
– Applicants must be able to dedicate 8 hours per week to learning challenges
– Must be a living in an African country
❗️ Deadline 14th July 2022
✅ Follow Afriguild Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Medium for updates
✅ Re-tweet the event post with the listed hashtag
❤️ Share with other high-potential women you know
⭐️ Daily: Tweet about #WAWFellowship
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!