Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
Mercedes-Benz South Africa apprenticeships 2022 | APPLY TODAY
Mercedes-Benz South Africa Ltd. is a subsidiary of the Mercedes-Benz Group that manufactures passenger cars and commercial vehicles in South Africa.
It was founded in 1962 and has its headquarters in East London, South Africa.
Mercedes-Benz invites South Africa unemployed youth to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Mercedes-Benz ERM currently holds vacancy for 2x Apprentices. Reporting to the Service Manager, the primary purpose of this position is to repair Passenger Cars & Vans according to dealer/distributor’s standards and specifications in the most productive way.
- To provide a technical and diagnostic service within the service department.
- To utilize modern diagnostic equipment to maximum in effecting vehicle service and to interpret findings.
- To discuss service detail with customer as required.
- To accomplish servicing of electric equipment as required
- Grade 12 – Maths and Physical Science
- N2-Engineering Science, Technical Drawing, Maths, Motor Trade Theory
- Valid Drivers’ License
Skills and Competencies:
- Good Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and in a team environment
- Attention to Details
How to Apply
Apprenticeship Application Closing Date: 15 July 2022
Apprenticeship Location: East Rand, Gauteng