Swarovski Foundation Creatives for Our Future 2023 Grants | APPLY NOW
Applications are open for the Swarovski Foundation Creatives for Our Future Program 2022.
Swarovski Foundation Creatives for Our Future is a global mentorship and grant program designed with advisor the United Nations Office for Partnerships to identify and accelerate the next generation of creative leaders in sustainability.
Applications are now open to creatives worldwide aged 21-30 until 8 August 2022 (23:59 GMT). Details on the program and how it works are listed below.
Swarovski Foundation Creatives for Our Future is a global mentorship and grant program designed with advisor from the United Nations Office for Partnerships to identify and accelerate the next generation of creative leaders in sustainability.
Swarovski Foundation Creatives for Our Future extends the Swarovski Foundation’s mission to foster and support cultural, education and advocacy collaborations addressing human rights and environmental issues, inequality and wellbeing.
They aim to empower the next generation of creative talent to unlock innovative new approaches to their global sustainability challenges and drive progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Successful applicants will receive:
- financial support paired with an education program in collaboration with top international institutions
- tailored mentorship
- industry networking opportunities with guidance from the Swarovski Foundation.
- Open to all creatives worldwide aged 21 to 30 at the time of application from across disciplines including fashion, design, art, architecture and engineering – with no limit to creative medium.
- Successful applicants should have a keen interest in, demonstration of, or exemplary potential to use the creative process to accelerate awareness, technologies or solutions for sustainable development.
The deadline for applications is August 8, 2022 (11:59pm GMT). Once the call for applications has closed, the successful creative cohort will be notified and announced publicly in September 2022.
The six successful applicants will be required to attend a program of events in New York on September 12 – 16, 2022 during the United Nations General Assembly. All applicants must ensure they have a valid passport, US VISA and have read the program terms and conditions.
Deadline: August 8, 2022.
For more information, visit Swarovski Foundation.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!