An opportunity exists for exceptional Teaching Intern to join the school in January 2023.
The Intern Programme aims to produce effective, motivated, inspirational and professional teachers for South African schools.
Successful interns will complete a 4-year B. Education degree and will receive daily hands-on experience in the classroom, guided by St Peter’s Prep teachers.
Interns will also be exposed to alternative teaching environments through our Community Partnership Programme..
- A valid National Senior Certificate with admission for degree purposes; APS score of 26 minimum (excluding Life Orientation)
- English as a Home Language = 5 (60%) or English as First Additional Language = 6 (70%)
- Maths = 3 (40%) or Maths Literacy = 5 (60%)
- Preferably under the age of 25
- Internship is for those starting first year of study in the B.Ed. Foundation Phase
Skills and Competencies:
- be effective Foundation Phase teachers
- aspire to live Christian values
- be competent in the application of the latest research-proven methodology
- have the maturity to deal with the emotional demands of teaching
- be imbued with collaborative, accountable, committed and professional attitudes; as well as a growth mindset.
How to Apply
Apply For St Peter’s Prep School: Teacher Internships 2023
Company : St Peter’s Prep School
Location : Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date: 26 July 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.